Round Rock TPLO Veterinary Surgeons
Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) is a surgical procedure performed by a Round Rock TPLO veterinary surgeon. Most surgeons operate in veterinary hospitals that pet owners are referred to by their primary vet. While this option has its advantages, it also forces pet owners to bring their dogs to a new place with new people, adding additional stress prior to surgery.
In an effort to bridge the gap between primary veterinary care and referral veterinary hospitals, Mobile Veterinary Specialist was created.
What We Do
MVS provides a number of surgical procedures that are done in your vet’s office. Our TPLO veterinary surgeons Round Rock TX will come to your vet at your request and perform the necessary surgery using our own supplies. The only thing we ask for is the surgical suite, anesthesia and anesthesia tech. We even provide pet owners with the surgical report and information for post-op care.
What are the Benefits?
The benefits to our service are obvious. Your pet gets to remain in the same familiar environment that they are used to, and you get to work with the same staff, aside from our Round Rock TPLO veterinary surgeons. We love animals, and you can be certain that your pet will be treated with patience and compassion.
A few other things to know about our TPLO veterinary surgeons Round Rock TX are:
- Our vets are board certified and receive extensive training on advanced surgical techniques.
- We are Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- We have completed over 2,000 surgeries.
- We provide state-of-the-art surgical procedures using high-quality equipment and techniques.
- The cost of our Round Rock dog ACL surgery is affordable and competitive to other surgeons.
- Our vets are kind, compassionate and loving toward all animals
If it’s determined that your pet requires Round Rock TX dog CCL surgery, don’t hesitate to call MVS. With the convenience of in-house care, board certified surgeons and cutting-edge techniques, there’s no reason to delay your pet’s care.
Our Round Rock TPLO veterinary surgeons are more than happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Call us today!